- University of Pittsburgh
J.D. awarded 2008
- Appellate Moot Court
Trial Moot Court
Dean's Scholarship recipient
- Pennsylvania State University
State College, PA
B.A. awarded in 2004 for Public Relations with a minor in linguistics
- Order of Omega Honor Society
- Associate - Fried, Kane, Walters, Zuschlag & Grochmal, March 2014 to present
- Associate attorney heavily involved in all areas of workers' compensation litigation, including assessment of claim potential, litigation before administrative law judges, and appellate litigation
- Of Counsel-Brant & Associates
- Attorney responsible for evaluation of claims, preparation and participation in litigation, and appellate litigation of workers' compensation claims. Attorney responsible for evaluation, filing, and obtaining discharge for bankruptcy clients.
- Law Clerk-Dugan & Associates
- Responsible for preparation of legal submissions to workers' compensation and social security administrative law judges, including trial and appellate briefs.
Admissions and Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association 2008
- Federal District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania 2010
- Allegheny County Bar Association
Hobbies and Interests:
- In her spare time, Stephanie enjoys reading, running, and traveling.